Shun TDM0702W Premier Blonde 7" Santoku
The Shun Premier Blonde 7-in. Santoku is a beautiful, Asian-inspired chef's knife that many cooks today have added to their kitchen favorites. A knife of many talents, a santoku easily handles all the essential kitchen cutting tasks. Slightly shorter than the standard chef's knife, the Shun Premier Blonde Santoku is light, agile, and very easy to maneuver. There's just enough belly curve to enable rocking cuts, which just adds to the Premier Blonde Santoku's versatility. The santoku is as easy to use as a chef's knife and is especially well suited to a down-and-forward cutting motion (push cut).
- An Asian-inspired chef's knife for handling most kitchen tasks
- VG-MAX cutting core; the latest in the VG line of “super steels”; wear resistant, corrosion resistant, holds a fine, sharp edge; 16° each side
- 68 micro layers of Damascus cladding look beautiful, support and protect the core
- Hammered TSUCHIME finish helps release food easily when cutting
- Beautiful, blonde Pakkawood handle is contoured for comfort and control; resists moisture
- Handcrafted in Japan